I bought a ring at show, lost a stone out of it in less then 24 hours.I mailed it to the lady and she says she never received IT.
So now I'm out money and my ring.As a business lady and a first time customer I will never buy from them a gain.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "I purchased a simple ring that this company offerd size fine style fine Engraving all wrong I asked for them to fix the mistake said thats what they had Then..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."